Friday, November 2, 2007
Jackson surgery
Well, yesterday was about the worst day as a mom to date! Jackson had his surgery and everything went great. He got his tonsills, adnoids out and tubes in both ears. The Dr. said that everything was really infected and that he should be a whole new kid in a few weeks. We thought we were going to have to stay overnight becuase he wasn't drinking and our prayers were literally answered. At about 8:00 at night he started drinking and they let us go home. I can't even tell you how thrilled I was. His room had to be the most uncomfortable room ever!!! I still have a back ache from the rocking chair. Anyway, he is doing great and am just a thankful mommy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good to hear! Hopefully we can come visit the new boy soon.
Poor little guy! I'm glad you are home...hopefully he is feeling much better soon!
Hey, we went through the same thing with Anson. He had is adnoids out and tubes at the same time so I know how you felt as they wheeled him out of the room into surgery. He will be a different kid for sure. He will hear the littlest things you dont even think about. I'm with ya!
Post a Comment