Wednesday, March 5, 2008


OK, I know that it has been awhile, but I think I am in a blogging slump! I just haven't been in the blogging mood. I do however hear that some friends are sick of seeing my snow picture, so this is the only reason I am even doing it... so that I don't feel the guilt. Anyhow, I really don't have anything new to add other then I came across this cute picture of Jackson the night he achieved little manhood and got rid of his crib. He was so excited to be in a big boy bed like his older brothers. So here, to all you faithful blogger's,I will try to improve but don't hold your breath!!! PS... I love seeing your blogs so keep it up!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason and Kristin said...

Way to go! I knew you could do it. I love seeing cute Jackson in his big boy bed. So keep em coming. I'm counting on you!

JoshandJenny said...

Wow, I can't believe Jackson is in a bed! We need to get together. I'll give ya a call. Jenny

Autumn said...

I was SO excited to see a new post! Why don't you try it more often! What a cutie he is...and I can't believe he is old enough to sleep in a big boy bed!

Jason and Kristin said...

Ok, ready for a new post Miss Melissa!