Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ok, Kristin tagged me and made a snide comment (totally deserving)that she would give me a week or two to do it...but I am here to prove her wrong. So here it goes and for those that know me, know that I am quite boring so sorry for no thrills!

3 Joys

My Kids
My Bed
My Husband (now that I can actually spend time with him!)

3 Fears

Spiders
Spiders
Anything that crawls!! ( I really neeeeed therapy)

3 Goals

To be a better mom
To watch less TV
To pick up my clothes each night! ( I admit that I am still a teenager when it comes to cleaning my room.)

3 Obsessions/Collections

Reality TV (I'm with Autumn on the reality stuff. I love it!
My bed (Oh I think I already mentioned that one!)
Vacuuming and mowing my lawn.

3 Random facts about me

I have OCD when it comes to vacuuming. I do it at least 2x a day!
For those that didn't know I am pregnant with my 4th!
I never ever wash my face at night! ( I told you I am really boring!)


Ok, I am tagging Kari, Marci, and Mandi! Good luck ladies. This tagging thing is hard! And Kristin I am so glad you egged me on!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

I am so impressed! 2 posts so close together!? I'm so glad you can see my blog now...I'm wondering what it looks like...oh well~just glad you can see it! I can imagine that you have OCD when it comes to vacuuming! I love that you mow your lawn so much, and I'm sure you need something to keep you busy when your lawn is covered in snow! :)

Jason and Kristin said...

I love that you don't wash your face at night. When I'm too tired to wash mine i think of you and then just crawl into bed makeup and all (it really does make more sense to wash it off in the shower). I didn't know you hated spiders so bad but I did know about the lawn mowing...though I didn't realize it had carried over into vacuuming. And WHAT? your PREGNANT! just kidding I just wanted to write that in bold.

Babcock Family said...

Am I the only one that didn't know you were pregnant??! Nice! when are you due? Oh, and thankx for the tag.

Lindsee said...

Melissa,
I hope you get this, Its me Lindsee in Arkansas. we just started this blog thing so hopefully we can keep in touch.
lindsee

http://shippnet.blogspot.com