So Kenny and I got the chance to go the Cabo San Lucas with my little sister and her hubby. It was so so much fun. We spent the week by the pool getting a lot of sun, eating a ton of yummy yummy food prepared by cute little Maria and her husband, snorkeling (by Kenny), parasailing and just relaxing. It was so nice to get away with Kenny after nine years and a really bummer honeymoon with Kenny being so sick. We got to stay in a beautiful home with our own private beach. Thanks Heather and Doug for inviting us on such a great relaxing trip. A huge thanks to Kenny's mom for being willing to take my kids for the week and taking such good care of them. Here are a few highlights!
This was the view out my bedroom doors! Was I spoiled or what!!

This is lover's beach. It was so pretty!
We had all our yummy dinner's under this little hut!


Thanks again Heather and Doug of the fun memories! Thanks hun for taking me and being the best husband ever! I love you!

5 comments:
I was wondering where you've been! You lucky lucky lucky girl! It looked AMAZING and you are looking AMAZING! We need to chat...JILLIAN!
How fun!!!! I'm so glad you got to go!
Oh I am SOOOO jealous!!! How fun!! You look great BTW!
I had to add my two cent. You seriously look FABULOUS! And, it looks like you had such a fun time.
What a wonderful trip! I am glad everything worked out especially leaving the kiddos. Looks like you had lots of fun, and talk about spoiled...beautiful view, personal cook, private little beach. That sounds so romantic!! Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment