Wow has it really been that long! OK, I know I am pathetic but sometimes life is a little crazy and it is all I can do to just get through the day! Here is a quick update on our little family!
I decided to let Soph feed herself! She had a ball and I spent the next 1/2 cleaning up after her!
She loves her dollies and loves her baba!

For Valentines James wanted a Lizard Valentines Box. For those that know me know that I am not creative. So of course where do I go for creativity? None other then my friend Kami! I have to admit that I made the box/rock. I know it was a sad attempt, but James loved it! Kami had spray paint that made the rock look sorta like a rock! In the end, James loved his Lizard Valentines Box and said that all his friends thought it was cool! 
For those that know my Zach, he has been growing his hair long for quite awhile. It all started with a bet with one of his friends dad. So every time I said "Zach lets cut your hair." He would say "but mom I have to beat John" Anyway after a long year at growing his hair and sometimes looking like he didn't have a mother to care for him, he finally cut it! I have to admit I was sad to see it go but I think he looks handsome with his short hair!
Sophie's first experience with snow! She absolutely loved it! She loves being outside and I so need a fence!
James played in his first basketball league! He loved every minute and his team did really well! This is the only b-ball picture I could find! That just shows you what a bad mom I am!
I think I left out one very important member of our family! Jackson for some reason has been left out of the mix. He is of course changing his clothes 5 times a day! Wearing the most ridiculous outfits and loving being 4 years old. Oh yeah, and almost being expelled from primary for punching his teacher in the face. Sorry folks no picture of that!
Kenny is of course loving March Madness and I am running my guts out training for my marathon in May! YIKES!
It isn't much but I am really bad a taking pictures! See ya in 3 months!

7 comments:
Zach looks so handsome! That Valentines box makes you a OAM (over achieving mom) it's pretty sweet! Sophie is getting so grown up and I bit it took forever to get all that food out of her hair :). PLEASE don't make me wait 3 more months for more :(
it's about time! Cute pictures! You better keep that valentine box so that your other boys can use it.
Cute valentine's box! At first I thought you had caved and bought James a lizard. I loves Zach's haircut. I admit, I was not a fan of the "Luke" look. (Not that he doesn't look cute however his hair is done.) Sophie looks so proud of her first self feeding. And, Jackson punched his primary teacher in the face?! How come that just makes me laugh and I can totally picture him doing it? Love that boy!
He punched his teacher in the face? Oh man, I wish that would have been in my primary...it might have given us some excitement.
Sorry at the same time, though. Not so much fun. :)
Fun pictures! And WHY did Jackson punch his teacher in the face?? Makes me laugh too :) Miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in June! We'll call you when we get our flights...the wedding is Friday June 4th, so it will be sometime around then! XOXO
I'm glad you updated and shared with the world how cute your kids are. And we all needed a good laugh, so thanks for sharing the jackson story.
Thanks for the update! Its good to see what you are up too. You have so many kids! love ya!
Post a Comment