I finished my first Marathon in May! As hard as it was to train for it and as scared as I was to actually run it, I LOVED IT! One of the highlights of my life!
James celebrated his 8th Birthday! And yes, that is a real live lizard! He has been wanting one for the last year and so I told him if he could wait until he was 8 I would get him one! We actually love little Striker! She is part of the family all thought I am yet to hold her and probably never will! 

Jackson lost his first tooth! The next week he lost his second!
Sophie just chillin reading the scout manual!
Sophie's ranch facial mask she likes to give herself!
James and Zach's first day of school!
Zach celebrated his 7th Birthday!
Zach's Birthday Party with all his friends!
My little Sophie turned 2! I can hardly believe it!



No comments:
Post a Comment