Hmmm... I could think of a few things. Shorts long enough to cover his upper thigh... shoes... hair... which one is it? Ha, jk. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Laughing...I like Ashley's comment...and pretty soon it's going to be the toes...and after a long enough bike ride...if he's like his aunt kari...it will be his two front teef! But that will be ok, Theron will be able to fix them........someday, maybe!
3 comments:
It's gotta be the shoes. J/K. They're all growing up so fast!
Hmmm... I could think of a few things. Shorts long enough to cover his upper thigh... shoes... hair... which one is it? Ha, jk. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Laughing...I like Ashley's comment...and pretty soon it's going to be the toes...and after a long enough bike ride...if he's like his aunt kari...it will be his two front teef! But that will be ok, Theron will be able to fix them........someday, maybe!
Post a Comment