Sunday, October 7, 2007
Catch Up Time
It's been a little over a month since our last post, and a lot has happened! Zach and Jackson's birthdays, especially. Here are some picks of Zach and Jackson's party, Zach's first day of school, our first snow of the year, and the boys' bowling day.
We took this pic yesterday, our first snow of the year. There was enough snow that the boys even rolled a snowman! (You can see a part of it behind them)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Shoot, they're already better than I am at bowling. The blog's new look is great! I'm so glad that you posted new pics. I was going to threaten you guys by posting something from our boring life, but you beat me. See you soon!
Melissa..I hope it's okay to invade you Lower family site! Just wanted to tell you how cute your blog looks! I love seeing photos of your cute boys!
Post a Comment