Well, it has finally happened! My little climber has finally hurt himself. Jackson was eating breakfast this morning while we were reading with the boys and I heard a crash and then crying. I ran in to see what happened and there was blood everywhere. He was bleeding from the mouth and I prayed he still had his teeth. There was blood just gushing. He had a hole in his chin where his teeth had gone through. We took him to the Dr.'s and he had about 8 stitches total. It was truely the hardest thing to have your child straped in a harness and screaming bloody murder and not being able to do anything to help him. With all of what he went through you would think he had learned his lesson, but oh no... after his 4 hr nap, he got right back on the counter!!!!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! 8 stitches...that must have been a bad one! They never learn do they!?
CUTE!!! Hey Melissa! I saw your name on Autumn's blog. I can't believe how big "little" Jackson is. I remember when he was born!!!
Post a Comment