Sunday, February 3, 2008

GOT SNOW???

I can hardly believe all this snow. We have had quite the winter here in Pleasant View. We had about another 2 feet today! I can only remember this kind of snow when I was little. It sure makes it fun for the kids. As for the parents, I am getting really good at shoveling. I pray that it slows down however... there is no where else to put the dang snow!! Happy shoveling!

5 comments:

Autumn said...

WOW! I think you have more snow than we do!! Like A LOT more! I am so sick of it!!

Babcock Family said...

wow is right!! I thought we had alot. I think everyone is ready for Spring.

The Waisath's said...

Oh gee! I think we've had 6 inches total this year (and I'm not complaining). I'll bet the boys are having a blast! We were at mimi and papas last week and drove home hours before they got about 7 inches. We got home and Karsten asked to build a snowman--it was dry as a bone here and no snow in the forecast. Can I send him out to your place. He'd be so excited!

Jason and Kristin said...

Tag...you're it! Go to my blog to see what to do. My blog is krisandjas.blogspot.com

anjie said...

Hi Melissa, Cute blog. Where did you get your background? It's cute. Your boys are never bored. They are cute.