Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Fathers Day, Happy B-Day Kenny!

June is always a fun month for our family. First Father's Day then Kenny's B-day and lastly we end with the best of all James' Birthday! It is a busy 3 days but we pack if full of fun (I hope)!


1st Father's Day!


I am so grateful for the father's in my life. First my own father who I can't imagine this life without! My dad is seriously the best man I know! He loves his family more then anything in this world and would do anything for us! Thanks dad for being a great example to me and my boys! Second is my hubby Kenny. I never thought I would find someone even close to the kind of person my dad is but I did! He is the best husband and father. He puts up with a lot from me! Thanks hun for being my best friend and for the father you are to our boys! I love you

Happy B-day Kenny!

5 things about Kenny!

  1. He loves to watch sports! Anything will due but he especially loves the Lakers and the Dodgers!
  2. He loves to eat out! He is a restaurant snob! He has his favorites and nothing else will due!
  3. He loves to play with his kids!
  4. He loves to read church history books and books about prophets.
  5. He is very content just staying home with us.

I hope you had a great b-day babe! Thanks for being a great friend and husband!

No comments: