Monday, June 23, 2008

HE DID IT!!!!

After 2 years of studying for the CPA exam, Kenny has finally passed it! He is now a CPA! For those of you who don't know what a CPA is, it is a Certified Public Accountant. I know that in many of your worlds it doesn't mean much but in the Accounting world we live in it is a great accomplishment. It consists of 4 sections and you must receive a 75% to pass each section. It is also ranked as one of the hardest test out there for any professsion. It wasn't easy and with 3 kids I can't imagine doing it myself, but he did! I am so proud of you hun! We can know enjoy our dad even more. No more nights at the library and studying at the kitchen table. It was a sacrifice for all but know that it will benefit our family!

We are so proud of you Kenny and we think you are the best dad and husband in the world!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!!

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Way to go Kenny! That is awesome! Melissa...way to be a blogger....so glad you're updating more often! Loved seeing you on Friday! Wish you lived closer! I'll see you next week!

Natelli Johnston said...

way to go Kenny! congrats on your girl, you have given me hope :)

Jason and Kristin said...

Yeah! For another post and for Kenny! Whew, bless his heart, you guys are finally done! What a good feeling. Oh, and your birthday is coming up! Is Tues. still good?

bambam said...

Congrats, Kenny! We're excited for you.

Mandi said...

Congrats Kenny, and I am glad you have your husband and daddy back!! I guess we are postponing playing until the endish of the month. It will make up for my lost play time on the dreaded leg breaking night!! Okay, that is so weird that you cannot see my words on my blog...I left a comment for you to call the blogging GURU, Autumn...hopefully she can figure it out. Is it just on mine or others' too? Can't wait to play!