Sunday, July 20, 2008
A Little Preview!
I had my big ultrasound on Thursday. It was so fun to have the boys come and see her. The tech was so cute and made a point to show them all of her little parts! At the end, she turned the machine to 4D! I have never had a 4D done before and had mixed feelings of seeing her before she actually came out! It was fun and just amazing that this little person is really inside of me! So here is a little glimpse of our soon to be little princess!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow! That is the best 4d picture I've ever seen. Amazing. She is cute. How exciting for you to see her.
So cool! A little princess for sure!! Can't wait!
Oh My, that is amazing!! She really looks like a Lower. When are we going to play for your birthday that I totally forgot to call and wish you a happy day? I hope you had a good one!!
Holy Cow! What do you think, who does she look like? I'm still imagining her with dark hair do you think she'll have light? We do need to get together sometime in the first 2 weeks of August. I think the second week is less hectic so check out your calendar and let me know what you think.
Congratulations Kenny and Melissa. Wonderful Thanksgiving News
Love Aunt Sharon
How very exciting! That is a really cool picture! Congratulations!
Post a Comment