Is it because you haven't done any posts lately? ;)
ROFLSHIP at Amy's comment! (BTW according to Teri that means Rolling on the floor laughing so hard I peed!) So what do you mean it's not updating?
I was quite proud of you for the new ultra sound post. BTW when are we getting together. I haven't got our books yet, still waiting for UPS. Let's pick a day next week.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Is it because you haven't done any posts lately? ;)
ROFLSHIP at Amy's comment! (BTW according to Teri that means Rolling on the floor laughing so hard I peed!)
So what do you mean it's not updating?
I was quite proud of you for the new ultra sound post. BTW when are we getting together. I haven't got our books yet, still waiting for UPS. Let's pick a day next week.
Post a Comment