Wednesday, September 2, 2009

As we all know, it is that time of year. School is in and my life just got a little easier...so I thought. James started 2nd grade last week and my little Zach started his first day of Kindergarten on Monday. Of course with 2 in school I have found that mornings are a little crazy trying to get them out the door. Can't wait for next week when Jackson starts. It is just a lot of running around. I am so excited for all of them and am so proud.




Boy do they grow up so fast.

3 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

So WEIRD! The yard looks great!

lindsee said...

that is crazy how big they get. Braydin started 4th grade this year. Its nuts!

Russ and Erin said...

Cute Pics of the boys and your yard is looking nice too. I really need to come visit you. I hope Zachy is having fun at school. I have been thinking about him all week. I hope Jack likes preschool too. Soon it will be just you and Soph and you guys can go shopping all day!!