Well it's been a busy week of birthdays, and the last in the line has come. Our little man is 4 now, and proud. He took us for bowling and pizza at Fat Cats. The kids had a blast. He started preschool this year and growing up to fast. For his birthday he got several Vroom Vrooms, some Wolverine/X-Men guys, and a new bike! He trashed his old bike in less than a year, put a whole lot of miles on that thing. The tread on both tires were worn out, the pedals were down to the slim metal rod, handle grips were gone, the seat had pulled apart, and the handle bar had fallen off. Needless to say he got his money's worth out of that one, and were hoping to get a few years out of this one.
Happy Birthday Jack, we love you!

2 comments:
That is awesome that he hammered his bike. How'd you bowl? Crooked ;)
Hi Little Jack,
I love you so much. You are so cute and so funny. I love to see your cute little smile. Sorry I missed your birthday yesterday.
love, erin
Post a Comment