Sunday, July 4, 2010

James' Big day!

So there is way to much to post all at once so I will start with the most recent and make my way back to March! James got baptized and confirmed yesterday! I am so proud of him and the young little man he is. He is my helper my best hugger and the best son a mom could ask for. I love this little man so much!
For awhile James has wanted to bare his testimony but Kenny said he had to wait until he was 8. So today before church we asked him if he was going to do it and he said yes I asked him if he knew what he was going to say and if he need any help and he said "mom, I know what I am going to say!" I have to admit that I was nervous for him but he was so confident and bore the sweetest testimony. As a mom you question yourself and if you have taught them right, but today I was the proudest mom there! He bore his testimony with no doubt or hesitation. I will never forget it!










U

5 comments:

Ashley said...

In the pictures of James with the grandparents, he looks like he is sporting a handkerchief. Little do people know that it is actually a wad of cash! ha. Congrats James!

Jason and Kristin said...

Time flies huh, James looks so grown up! You look FABULOUS with your long hair!!!!

bambam said...

Wish we could have been there! Love you guys! <3 Amber, Jon & Suvi

Brandi Hyer said...

What, your kid is that old! JK I love your long hair! Miss ya.

The Cary Family said...

It was such a great day! I love that boy, and I'm so proud of him!! You are a great momma. Thanks for being such a great example.