Thursday, May 22, 2008

Drum roll please!!!!

We had our Dr.'s visit today and we found out we are having a little GIRL!!!! I can hardly believe it! After having three awesome boys, I can't think of a better way to end our little family then with a sweet little angel. James told me all along that it was a girl. He said that "Heavenly Father wouldn't send us a boy because we already have too many. " Needless to say I am still in shock and can't wait to fill my house with pink instead of blue! This picture is old but the only one I have of her!

12 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations! I'm just browsing looking at blogs. Your blog is so cute, I love it! I can't figure out how to make mine cute like that! Oh well. Have you ever browsed the blogs and noticed that most English written blogs by women are LDS? Interesting.

Mandi said...

Yay, yay, yay!! I just want to say "I told you so!!" Congratualtions, I am so dang excited for you...girls are so fun, but CHALLENGING (at least one little one has been for me!!)
Happy day for you!! Next time listen to James (and me!)

Amy Jones said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Why didn't I know you were pregnant?????????????????????????????I'm so stinking excited for you and if I didn't have a house full of family right now I'd call and scream in the phone! It's a girl! No one tells me anything!

Kami said...

Melissa!!! If it wasn't 10:00 at night I would call you, I am so excited. I KNEW it! Oh, my gosh!!! YEAH for the Lowers!!! I have thought about you all day and have been wondering. wahooo!!!

Tia said...

Congratulations Melissa!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Tia said...

Congratulations Melissa!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Autumn said...

I KNEW IT! I am so excited! I almost yelled out loud! Congratulations!!!!!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Still can't believe it myself! It makes me smile every time I think about it.

Babcock Family said...

Holy Crap!!! I'm so excited for you. You so need a girl! yyaaahhh

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! What a surprise. Congratulations. Who ever thought we'd both have 3 boys and a girl. That's great. We're so happy for you!!

anjie said...

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you.

Aubri n Scott said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! I know how it feels to finally get the opposite sex! We had 3 girls before we got our boy and he was such a blessing!