Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!!!

James turned 6 today! I can't even believe he is so big! I hope that he had a great day full of fun and and filled with memories!


Here are some of my favorite Pictures of my little James!




There are so many more! James I am so glad you are my little boy! I can't imagine what my world would be like without you! You are such a good brother to your little brothers! You can make anyone smile! I love you and am so proud to have you as my little guy! Happy Birthday big guy!


5 things James Loves!


  1. He loves to play with friends. Especially his brother Zach!

  2. He loves school!

  3. He loves to eat pizza!

  4. He loves to play baseball with his dad!
  5. He loves to catch bugs!

Highlights from the big DaY! We had a Birthday Party for James! We had a bounce house and a big water slide along with a 3 man slip-n-slide! We had pizza and killed the Scooby Doo pinate! We are so lucky to have good friends! Thanks for all those who made James' b-day so great!


5 comments:

anjie said...

Looks like fun! James is a cutie. It's fun to see the pictures from when he was younger.
And, hooray for the great fathers in our lives.

Mandi said...

hAPPY bIRTHDAY jAMES!! I am sorry we missed calling to wish you a happy day. We all hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday. Come visit sometime!

Mandi, Mckay and Maci!

Jason and Kristin said...

Dude, we would have drove an hour to slip and slide with you! Happy late b-day Jamesy we need to set up a play date. Can't wait till Friday!!!

Autumn said...

Happy birthday buddy! Melissa... that looks like an awesome party! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Lindsee said...

Melissa I cant beleive he is getting so big. i remember when he was born..crazy!!!