Tuesday, July 8, 2008

FOR SALE: 2 year old, adorable trouble maker!!!

I hope that I am not the only one that feels this way about there children! I am really considering giving this one up. Tonight while I was mowing the lawn my 2 yr old Jackson got into my can of gas/oil mix and decided he needed to take a bath with it. He came to me screaming and all hunched over holding his tummy. Needless to say I was in panic mode. I threw him in the tube and called poison control. Thankfully, for those of you who have two year old children like mine gas/oil mix won't kill your child....but you just might!!!

He is one very active and naughty little guy about 2 months ago, he and his little buddy decided to open my neighbors stain she uses to stain her patio and pore it all over each other. I think that if we have one more episode with poison control they may take him from me.


His only saving grace is that he is about the cutest kid you can imagine. I love him to death and hope that pray he makes it to see his third birthday!

4 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

YIKES! I won't call DCFS on ya but I bet you have the number for poison control on speed dial! OH NO, I just realized with the 4th of July crazy weekend that I missed your birthday! Ok, I'm calling you right now!

Autumn said...

Oh crap! I just read Kristin's comment and realized I forgot your birthday too! Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day! Your 2 yr old is so cute! I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who do stuff like that when they're 2! Funny! ...oh and I for sure won't dog out...I can't wait to see your kids!

Lindsee said...

Im with ya, we had Paige in the ER a few weeks back. There is no controlling that age...

The Waisath's said...

Sorry Melissa, all I can do is laugh! Only because he survived and didn't ingest. Holy cow, you can always handcuff him to his bed.
And yeah, by the way, happy birthday! I really was thinking of you all last week and then Sunday came and woops, I fasted, what more can I say. All I was thinking about was food. Happy late birthday!