Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yellowstone!!!

So last weekend we decided to take a little trip up to Yellowstone! We had quite the crew with us. The Hulls tagged along and were troopers with there 6 kids! We had my 3 and 2 nephews. It was crazy but we had a good time. It was pretty funny to see all the looks we got from people and their heads counting all the kids and then seeing their heads shake in total disbelief. It was a lot of driving and a lot of pit stops for potty breaks ( if you can imagine 11 kids)! We only had one mishap along the way. I am not naming names but poor little Jessica got locked in the car along with the keys! Lucky for her the air was on and a nice ranger came and saved her!


We saw a few animals (buffalo, bear, deer, elk etc!) The kids had fun and I slept great with my double stacked queen size air mattress!!!! Can't leave home without it! Here are some pictures from the big adventure.


Our first stop overlooking a waterfall!

The boys sporting thier new yellowstone tees! What a bunch of handsome boys!

You can't go to Yellowstone without a picture in front of the famous sign! Notice Zachary who is not in the best of moods!

6 comments:

anjie said...

I went to Yellowstone lots as a kid. It was lots of car time. You ARE brave! Glad you had fun.

Jason and Kristin said...

FUN! Yet, very adventurous and kind of CRAZY. I'll call you this week and we can decide when to play. I'm glad your computer is playing nice again. I've missed blogging with you :)

Autumn said...

So fun! I bet people were staring at you guys and ALL of your kids! You are so brave! So glad you updated! I want to come with Kristin!!

Mandi said...

looks like lots of fun! You are a brave soul with the herd!! Yes, we want to play so we will plan a day.

Also, I changed my font on my blog...see if you can see it yet. I have no idea why you can't see the words, but I am hoping this will make a difference.

tiff said...

Hey Im snooping on your blog. We moved to your old stomping grounds-come see us. tiff

Stacie said...

Cute blog Melissa. I'm glad I can stalk you now!