Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School!!!

Well Summer is officially over! I have to admit that I am so glad that it is. I am just not a summer person. I love Fall and I love to have a schedule for me and my kids. It was sad to have James leave for 1st grade but he was just so excited that it made the transition a little easier. James loves his teacher and loves to eat school lunch! He came home that other day and said that he got a caught being good ticket from his teacher...he was so proud of himself. How fast they grow up!!!


Zachy starts his first day of preschool today! He is so excited to be starting school like his big brother. He loves his teacher and has had his backpack on since about 10:00. (he doesn't start until 12:00) And of course Jackson has to follow and thinks he is going to school too. Poor little guy is going to be so sad when I drop Zach off and he has to come home with me.


8 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm loving their cute haircuts! Poor Jackson, soon he'll have his sister to keep him company though.

Amy Jones said...

Holy cow, those boys are getting so big. I love the haircuts as well...they are such HANDSOME little guys. I am enjoying school days as well...Lindy is so much happier now that she's not bored to death.

Autumn said...

They are so big!! Love their hair cuts also..so handsome!! Can't wait for Jacksons little sis to get here so he won't be bored at home while the other guys are at school! :)

The Waisath's said...

They are so stinkin cute!! Yeah for school starting, huh! I on the other hand am sad for summer to end--that means the pool is closing :(..
Miss you guys!!! XOXOXO

tiff said...

I would have never recognized Jackson- he looks like a young man!! are you pregnant?

tiff said...

I just noticed the fetus staring right at me on your blog-how did I not notice that before!!! wow yea 4 is great!!

Jason and Kristin said...

I tagged you AGAIN! So go check it out on my blog and get to work :) love ya

anjie said...

Cute boys. I am sad summer is over. I do like the cooler temps, but FLU season is coming! Ach!