I not sure why, but it wouldn't let me add pictures to my last post. So here are a few of Sophie! Some of them don't do the size of her justice. If you can imagine, her waste is 7 inches around!
Wow! She is tiny and so beautiful!! And Melissa you are looking so great!! Holy cow!! I'm so glad you're blogging all of this..I hate being so far away! It's so neat to be able to see photos and hear about what is going on! You guys are in our prayers!! xoxo
Oh, I am so glad that she is doing great! I think about you all day long, and really want you to tell me when I can help you! You are so right, the pictures don't show how little that she is! I was amazed when I got to see her. You need to take a picture of her with something little like a beanie baby or something that people can compare her with! Anyway, you guys are doing so great and I am so glad that she has improved so much! We need to get a little weight on that baby and get her home!
Melissa! She is so precious!!I wish so bad I could come out and help and visit you guys!! We are so happy to hear that both of you are doing so well! Can't wait to meet her!! XOXOXO Kari & Fam
I love seeing her all swaddled in a blanket instead of sprawled out under her lights. She is one tough cookie and I'm so happy she is doing so well, and you do look really good in that picture. Can you believe you have a DAUGHTER!!! I'll call you this week and get more details.
I can't believe how small she is. You look awsome by the way. She better hurry up and grow cause I got her the cutest little outfit for next summer, so she's got 9 months to grow into it.
6 comments:
Wow! She is tiny and so beautiful!! And Melissa you are looking so great!! Holy cow!! I'm so glad you're blogging all of this..I hate being so far away! It's so neat to be able to see photos and hear about what is going on! You guys are in our prayers!! xoxo
Oh, I am so glad that she is doing great! I think about you all day long, and really want you to tell me when I can help you! You are so right, the pictures don't show how little that she is! I was amazed when I got to see her. You need to take a picture of her with something little like a beanie baby or something that people can compare her with! Anyway, you guys are doing so great and I am so glad that she has improved so much! We need to get a little weight on that baby and get her home!
Melissa she is beautiful. I hope you are all doing well. I wish there was something I could do for you. You are always in our prayers
Melissa! She is so precious!!I wish so bad I could come out and help and visit you guys!! We are so happy to hear that both of you are doing so well! Can't wait to meet her!!
XOXOXO
Kari & Fam
I love seeing her all swaddled in a blanket instead of sprawled out under her lights. She is one tough cookie and I'm so happy she is doing so well, and you do look really good in that picture. Can you believe you have a DAUGHTER!!! I'll call you this week and get more details.
I can't believe how small she is. You look awsome by the way. She better hurry up and grow cause I got her the cutest little outfit for next summer, so she's got 9 months to grow into it.
Post a Comment