Have you ever had a week where you felt like it lasted an entire life time. This past week has been that for me. I can't tell you what an emotional ride it has been. I have truly been blessed with the best family and friends. I know that angels have watch over me and my family this week. I just wanted to thank you all for all of your prayers and all your support for me and my sweet Sophie!
Sophie is the most amazing little girl! I know she must have some important work here on this earth! It just amazes me every time I am with her how strong she is and what a miracle she is. She now weights in at a whopping 2 lbs 14 oz. For someone who is so little she is able to do so much. She is no longer on oxygen or in her incubator. She is done with her light therapy and is able to maintain her temperature. She still has her feeding tube but is able to eat a bottle if she is alert. We are hoping that she will be able to come home in a couple of weeks.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Melissa, what great news for little Sophie. I was sad I didn't get to come up this last week, but know that I have been thinking and praying for you guys. She is just beautiful!! And what a little miracle baby, she sounds like she is a fighter. I can't wait to see you both. Please call me anytime.
Post a Comment