Wow, I can't believe that an entire year has come and gone and our little Sophie is already 1!! She is truly our ray of sunshine in our family. She is always so so happy and is always caring a huge smile on her face. She loves her brothers, loves her bottle, loves her crib and of course loves her daddy. She can say dada and mama but only says mama when she is not happy.For having such a rough start to life you would not be able to tell. She is a cubby little girl that loves life. I love her so much and am so thankful for the gift that God gave to me one year ago. We love you Sopher's and our so glad you are in our family. Happpy Birthday!!!!








5 comments:
I love her curls! It is amazing to look back at the photos from when she was newborn! She is a cutie.
Happy Birthday Sophie...you share a great birthday and someday you and Avery will be friends like your mom and I are. I cannot believe it has been a year already. She is darling, we need to get together, but this time on a better note!!
Happy B-day Sophie! I hope you had a great day! We love you so much!!
Happy Birthday Sophie! I can't believe how big she has gotten. I am hoping to get to see you guys at Christmas. We love you Sophie!
Cute cake!! It's so weird to see girl toys at your house. Hope you're walking straight these days :).
Post a Comment