Sunday, September 28, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl


OK Kenny was feeling bad that I didn't post a picture of him and Sophie so here they are. It is amazing how different it feels to have a little girl verses boys. Not to say that boys aren't precious and that we love them any less but it just different. I love seeing Kenny with his little princess, he is so sweet and tender with her.

4 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

That's a good picture. Who know it would take a little Sophie to get you posting more. She has already been very helpful!!

tiff said...

I cannot believe how small she looks- I thought meg was small at 5 lbs. How do you change her diaper- It would seem like changing a grasshopper (weird image, but thats how I picuture those skinny baby legs)

Autumn said...

So funny that I was going to comment the same thing Kristin said! Thank you Princess Sophie for making a blogger out of your mommy! Cute picture! She looks so tiny in Kenny's arms!!

Stacie said...

Good lookin' gal you got there Kenny! We are glad she is doing so good!