This is Melissa's sister Heather. We just wanted to update all of her friends on their new sweet baby Sophie Jane Lower. She was born on September 19th at 6:02pm. She is 2 lbs. 13 oz. and 16 in. long. For how tiny she is, she really is doing so great! The nurses all say she is fiesty! What else would you expect?! Melissa just wanted to thank everyone for helping with the boys, and with dinners, and for all the love and support!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Sweet Baby Girl
This is Melissa's sister Heather. We just wanted to update all of her friends on their new sweet baby Sophie Jane Lower. She was born on September 19th at 6:02pm. She is 2 lbs. 13 oz. and 16 in. long. For how tiny she is, she really is doing so great! The nurses all say she is fiesty! What else would you expect?! Melissa just wanted to thank everyone for helping with the boys, and with dinners, and for all the love and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congratulations Lower's! I am so happy to see pictures of sweet little Sophie...Melissa she is beautiful. Hang in there, and like I said last night...please, please, please call if you need anything! We will be seeing you sometime this week!
Congratulations! You are in our prayers!!! She is beautiful.
congratulations! I hope everyone is doing well. Give me a call if you need anything. you are all in our prayers...
Mandi just told me at church that you had your baby! She is beautiful..she looks so much like the boys! I can't believe your ticker still says you have 45 days to go and here she is! Sophie looks like she is doing great...and if she's got her mommy in her she'll be up and running around in no time!! BTW LOVE the name Sophie...can't wait to see her!!
Ditto to Autumn's comments. The pictures are amazing! She's so tiny and SOOO adorable! I'll check in on you soon. Sending prayers, etc. your way. :)
Congratulations Melissa! She is beautiful! Can't wait to see her!
She is so tiny. Such a cute name. I can't wait for more pictures. I will be praying for you all.
Hey Melissa,
Sophie! I love the name. So Cute. Congratulations. I know she didn't get here the way you had planned, but I'm glad to hear she is doing good. Please let me know if you need anything in the next weeks/months. You and your sweet family are in our prayers.
well, everyone basically said it all so I will just let you know that I am here too. But ONLY cause I luv ya!
Glad she is OK
Post a Comment